Plagued by an infected right hand that will "likely require" further surgery, Ozzy Osbourne has canceled the final four shows on his latest solo tour.
The Black Sabbath singer was scheduled to perform tonight at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles and Saturday at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena. He had already postponed two California concerts this past week after undergoing surgery last weekend to treat the infection at a Los Angeles hospital.
All four shows will reportedly be rescheduled early next year.
No further details about the infection or the need for an additional operation were revealed.
Osbourne said he was "bummed" about the decision to officially end "No More Tours 2," which kicked off with two Florida shows in April. After touring South America in May and a summer swing through Europe, he played 17 dates in North America in the past five weeks before pulling the plug.
"The tour had been going great and we were really looking forward to these last few gigs," Osbourne, 69, said in a statement posted on his official website. "We're hoping everyone will be patient and we'll look forward to seeing them at the shows next year."
A year ago, Osbourne announced that his latest world tour would be his last. "But I can't say I won't do some shows here and there," he added.
Black Sabbath played its final concert in 2017 and disbanded, 49 years after its founding in Birmingham, England. The heavy-metal legends were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006.
Photo by Greg Doherty/Getty Images